Cranbury Arts Council Camp 2019
Camp registration is processed through CampDoc.com. To begin registration, you will set up an account for your family. This account will allow you to access camp information for all children in your family.
You may find it helpful to review these instructions before beginning registration. You may download these instructions here.
If you have questions when registering that are not answered here, we ask that you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional assistance. We will respond to emails as quickly as possible.
For security purposes, CampDoc’s registration program uses current and major-release versions of most browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari). Older versions of these browsers, and Internet Explorer, may not work. For more information, you may visit CampDoc’s browser requirements page.
Begin registration by accessing the sign-up page at CampDoc.com. (app.campdoc.com/register/cranburyarts)
1. Create a new account by entering your email address and a password, then click BEGIN.
2. Enter NEW PARTICIPANT information.
3. Complete the About You page. Click REGISTER FOR A NEW SESSION.
4. Enter grade then click continue.
5. Select camps. When finished, click continue. If your child would like to add camps at a later date, you may go back into your account and make additional choices for any open camps.
7. Before and after care: You may choose before-camp care (8:00 - 9:15), after-camp care (3:00 - 4:00), or both, by week. If you prefer to add weekly care at a later date, you may go back into your account and do so.
Lunch care: Half-day campers may extend their days with lunch coverage from 11:30 - 12:30 for $50/week. You may choose this option by the week. Full-day campers should not sign up for lunch care. Lunch care is included for all campers signing up for both morning and afternoon sessions. .
8. Scholarship Recipients:
-If you are the recipient of a CAC scholarship and have been given a scholarship code by email, select YES.
Scholarship recipients should enter the applicable code for each camp on the next page.
You must enter the code and click SUBMIT for each camp to apply the discount. Please do not worry if there is still a balance shown. This will be corrected after your registration is received.
Click continue when finished.
9. Protection plan: This page is not applicable to our camp. Decline coverage, then click continue.
10. Donation: If you would like to donate to our camp scholarship fund, select the amount you’d like to donate here. All donations are tax deductible and greatly appreciated!
11. Confirmation: Please review the camp policies. Review your child’s camps and any add-ons. You may go back and make changes if needed.
12. Payment: Full payment is due at the time of registration. Please see our cancellation and refund policies for more information.
Enter your payment method (credit card or electronic check). There is no charge for either method.
13. Read the items under the Authorizations box, and click in the box next to "I Understand."
14. Click PAY AND REGISTER to complete registration.
15. To register another child in your family, select NEW PARTICIPANT on the left. Each child will have a separate profile, which you may access from the menu on the left.
16. When you’ve finished registering all children, please complete the Camper Information section for each child by selecting that choice from the menu on the left.
17. To exit your account at any point, click the Log Out icon in the top right corner.
Please note: If you have selected camps but not finished the registration process, your camps will not be saved.
Additional registration information
Completing the Camper Information section
Follow the prompts to complete the information for each child. You will be able to track the completion of each section using the menu on the right. Information will be saved as entered, and does not have to be completed in one sitting.
Note regarding lunch choice: If your child is a half-day camper, please select the option that would apply if he or she were staying through lunch.
Reviewing your account
You may review the account status for each child by selecting the Account option under that child’s profile on the menu to the left. The account page will display camps selected, extended-day care if applicable, and payments made.
Canceling a camp
Select Registration from the menu on the left for the appropriate child. Click on the name of the camp you’d like to cancel, and click SUBMIT CANCELLATION REQUEST. Please refer to our cancellation policy for details.
You may also email CAC to request cancellation of camps.
Adding a camp
Select Registration from the menu on the left for the appropriate child. Select the child’s grade, then the camp you’d like to add. Confirm your choice, then select the payment amount and method. Any camp added after 5/31 will incur a $25 late fee.
Please email us to switch from one camp to a different camp before 7/1, as long as there are openings in the desired camp.
Adding before- or after-camp care, or lunch care, by the week after initial registration is complete
Select Registration from the menu on the left for the appropriate child. Click on a camp in the week you’d like to add extended-day care. You may select before care, after care, or both, or lunch care, for that week on the next page. To add a different week, return to the registration page and select a camp for that week. Extended-day care may be paid through the account page. Or, if you are using a payment plan and would like to add this amount to the plan, you may deactivate your existing plan and start a new one with the new balance.
Waitlists will be automatically generated during the registration process if a camp fills. You will be notified if your child has been placed on a waiting list. You may also contact us to have your child placed on a waiting list. If an opening becomes available, the space will be offered to wait-listed children in the order received.