Fall Musical Theater Program 2019
Online registration: Online registration will begin September 3rd at 7:00 p.m.
Registration will be completed through CampDoc.com, and payments by credit card or electronic check will be processed by Docnetwork LLC.
For security purposes, CampDoc’s registration program uses current and major-release versions of most browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari). Older versions of these browsers, and Internet Explorer, may not work. For more information, you may visit CampDoc’s browser page.
Registration deadline: The regular registration deadline is October 1. A fee of $25 per child will be charged for late enrollment.
Cancellation, refunds, and camp changes
Registrations canceled before 9/15 will receive a 100% refund, less a $25 per camp cancellation fee.
Registrations canceled before between 9/15 and 10/1 will receive a 50% refund, less a $25 per camp cancellation fee.
No refunds will be given after 10/1. Refunds of tuition for a documented emergency or unavoidable change of circumstances (e.g. serious medical issue, job relocation) may be given at our discretion.
Membership discounts: A 10% discount is given to CAC members. Family memberships are $50, and run January 1st to December 31st each year. If you have already paid the membership fee for this year, please apply the discount code for each child during registration.
If you would like to join, you may add membership during the registration process. A membership fee paid with one child’s registration during the registration process entitles you to the discount for all children in the family, using the discount code provided during registration. Memberships are non-refundable.
Waiting list: The cast size for this program is limited due to space constraints. A waiting list will be automatically generated during the registration process if the program fills. You may also contact us to have your child placed on a waiting list. If an opening becomes available, the space will be offered to wait-listed children in the order received.
Scholarships: Full and partial need-based scholarships are available on request. Please contact Noel Kinney at email@example.com for more information or to request a scholarship form. The scholarship pool is limited and we will try to help as many families as possible. Please note requesting a scholarship does not register your child for the program; scholarship recipients must still go through the full registration process. If you received a scholarship for camp, you must still fill out an application form for this program.
Accessibility: CAC strives to make all programs accessible to all children. Please contact us if you would like to discuss possible accommodations or extra support for your child.
Media Permissions: In order to be able to post full-cast photos, permission must be granted to use each child's image in print- and web-based publications.
Program registration will be processed through CampDoc.com. If you created an account your child for summer camp, you will use the same account.
If you have an account:
Log into your CampDoc account.
Select your child's name, then Registration, then Register for a New Session.
Continue following Step 4 below.
If you need to create a new account:
You may find it helpful to review these instructions before beginning registration.
If you have questions when registering that are not answered here, we ask that you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional assistance. We will respond to emails as quickly as possible.
For security purposes, CampDoc’s registration program uses current and major-release versions of most browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari). Older versions of these browsers, and Internet Explorer, may not work. For more information, you may visit CampDoc’s browser requirements page.
To begin registration, you will set up an account for your family. This account will allow you to access information for all children in your family who are program participants.
Begin registration by accessing the sign-up page at CampDoc.com. (app.campdoc.com/register/cranburyarts)
1. Create a new account by entering your email address and a password, then click BEGIN.
2. Enter NEW PARTICIPANT information.
3. Complete the About You page. Click REGISTER FOR A NEW SESSION.
4. Enter grade then click continue.
5. Select the musical theater program. When finished, click continue.
6. Memberships: If you choose to join CAC, you may do so on the Add-Ons page. Please select this option for only one child in your family so you are charged only once.
-If you are a member of CAC (you elected to join on the previous page, or paid the membership fee after January 1, 2019), select YES.
-If you have requested a scholarship and have been given a scholarship code by email, select YES.
For both members and scholarship recipients, enter the applicable code on the next page.
You must enter the code and click SUBMIT to apply the discount. After clicking SUBMIT, you will see “MEMBER10 ($40) X” (or the
applicable scholarship code) above the coupon code box, which will indicate the discount was applied.
-If you are not a member and do not have a scholarship, select NO.
Click continue when finished.
9. Protection plan: This page is not applicable to our program. Decline coverage, then click continue.
10. Donation: If you would like to donate to our scholarship fund, select the amount you’d like to donate here. All donations are tax deductible and greatly appreciated!
11. Confirmation: Please review the program policies. Review your balance. You may go back and make changes if needed.
12. Enter your payment method (credit card or electronic check). There is no charge for either method.
13. Read the items under the Authorizations box, and click in the box next to "I Understand."
14. Click PAY AND REGISTER to complete registration.
15. To register another child in your family, select NEW PARTICIPANT on the left. Each child will have a separate profile, which you may access from the menu on the left. If you’ve already paid to join CAC, do not choose the membership option again on the Add-Ons page, but remember to enter the membership code on the coupons page.
16. When you’ve finished registering all children, please complete the profile (Camper Information section) for each child by selecting that choice from the menu on the left. This information may be entered at a later date, but should be completed within one week of registration.
17. To exit your account at any point, click the Log Out icon in the top right corner.
Please note: If you have not finished the registration process, your selections will not be saved.
Additional registration information
Completing the profile (Camper Information section)
Follow the prompts to complete the information for each child. You will be able to track the completion of each section using the menu on the right. Information will be saved as entered, and does not have to be completed in one sitting.
Reviewing your account
You may review the account status for each child by selecting the Account option under that child’s profile on the menu to the left. The account page will display payments made.
Please contact us with any questions. We are happy to help!
Noel Kinney, CAC President
Cyndy Coppotelli, CAC Secretary
Heather Christopher, Program Administrator